About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

This day...

Came WAY too fast...


"Show me how excited you are!"
When I picked her up she squealed, "I LOVE my preschool and I LOVE my teacher Mrs. White!"

As she is currently in my lap, I figured I have a little interview (she knows I'm typing about her as she sees the pictures above): 
How was your first day?
"I'm doing good at preschool."
What did you do today?
"Played so nice. Wanted to be naughty. Wanted to be nice and helpful and jerry."
Did you make any friends?
"Yeah.  No.  I maked new friends?  No."
Did you like your teacher?
"Yes, it's Mrs. White."
What was your favorite part of day?
"Playing with the puzzle."
Do you want to go back tomorrow?
"Yes."
What are you going to do?
"Play. Nicely. And say 'you can play with me!*'"


*She told me another little girl asked to play with her and she told her "no".  She's promised to go back to her tomorrow and say, "I'm sorry for being rude yesterday, do you want to play with me?"

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers