About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Water bug

"Mommy can you play with me?"
My heart just tears to pieces when she says this.  However, I have had to spend a lot of time this summer getting plans ready for my maternity leave.  I'll be 35 weeks when school starts and basically need to be "ready to go" when the year begins (although St. Terese has us on her prayer list to get us to her feast day).
So between the never-ending play dates we've had to come up with other fun activities that she'll do on her own.  I can't believe it took me until late July to remember this one:
Note that she started out dressed.
and then she started playing like this

I couldn't get her to turn around and look at me...

It immediately bought back memories of this same activity in our kitchen, three years ago...




No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers