About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Happy Birthday!

Jeremy turned 34...wow.  He's in his MID 30's.  Which means I'll be there soon.  How is that possible?
I was thisclose to getting him a gift he wasn't expecting.  He'd asked to get these "for the girls" for Christmas...but Sam made a finger motion the morning before he opened them so he knew what they were.



It was a few days late, but I managed to finish his requested Dr. Who scarf as well.

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers