About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Being married

When summer started, Sam taught Charlotte this game in the car: 
I'm not sure why, but it's called "Being Married."  The first time they play Sam suddenly broke out into a panic and said, "Mommy, I think I'm going to cut off my head from being married."
It took everything in me not to crack up at that close-to-home comment and asked her to clarify.  Apparently when she reeeeached like that it dug the strap of her carseat into her neck.  She had a bright red indent.

Recently she's adapted the game to use her foot.  Charlotte doesn't mind.  She immediately reaches for Sam once I buckle her in so she can "be married" to her sister. 

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers