About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Physical Therapy

In late December I pointed out to Sam's doctor that she still couldn't straighten her arm all the way or touch her shoulder. 
I guess four months post injury, this is not good.
So we started physical therapy.  
Oye.
Twice a week for 30 minutes these two waited oh so patiently while our therapist worked on and measured Sam's ever so slow progress.


Every day, three times a day we stretched her arm at home.  It was not pretty.  I actually had to text to neighbor to let her know what was going on, less she heard Samantha and called CPS.


I wish I'd gotten a before, but this is HUGE improvement.  She still can't touch her shoulder unless I'm pushing and she's screaming at me, but we don't have to race to PT twice a week any more!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers