About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Water Bottle

This one is OBSESSED with my water bottles.  
And God Forbid it is empty.  Even though she doesn't know how to drink from it.  
She will crawl to a table under a waterbottle and flip-out because it's "so close yet so far away- GIVE IT TO ME!"
She saw me take a drink and wailed. Jeremy was so confused.  I casually handed her my water bottle and Jeremy BURST out laughing, "Seriously?!?  THAT's what she wanted??"

Yup...it's so pretty

I gots it.  It's MINE!

This is how she knows if it has water in it.

The morning she would NOT put it down.

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers