About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Friday, November 26, 2010

Peacegiving

Amanda looked at me wide-eyed yesterday while we were playing cards,
"What's gotten into you, Kim?"



"What?"
I retorted back, slightly confused.



"You're so giggly!"

Jer says he misses me being like this- says it's how I was when we met. I guess I'm no fun when "life" happens. Recently, for the first time in 3 years, things seem settled. Money is still tight, but not headache worthy anymore, waitressing is easy now, starting school has been a lot easier than it was last semester, and Jer and Sam's health are great.



I feel like I can breathe!!

Also, after having been married for almost 4 years, we have our first Christmas Tree!

And who doesn't feel care-free when they have their Christmas Tree up?




1 comment:

Melissa K. said...

ooh ooh! We set up our first Christmas Tree yesterday too! I know it isn't any big deal, but I'm thrilled to have it in our living room.

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers