In case you didn't see her comment:
"Let me lay it out for all ya'lls.
1) presh has two definitions. precious or fresh. as in SWEEET.
2) Probs is obvi probably.
3) Whatevs=more sassy whatever.
4) Creepin'...isn't this a universal word?
5) Loves...how is this a texting dialect...
6) You don't need to know what this is, nbd...
love, manda:) "
Allow me to translate:
1) ok, that's English, I think
2) Probs=probably Obvs=obviously
4) Creepin'= actually not universal in the sense that she thinks it is. "I was creepin' on someone's facebook" is how it's usually used.
5) Loves is a texting dialect in that she uses it as a noun and applies it to EVERYone and anyone.
6) NBD= no big deal. I'm not sure how her explanation clarifies the meaning, but whatevs!
- Nebraska, United States
- A would-be stay at home mom working full-time as a teacher. I teach at my old Highschool, working side-by-side with my own teachers. I blog to keep the Texan grandparents updated and chronicle our life for future reference. (In other words, I don't have a real baby-book or diary.) Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com