About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Friday, December 17, 2010

Straight from the Horse's Mouth

In case you didn't see her comment:

"Let me lay it out for all ya'lls.
1) presh has two definitions. precious or fresh. as in SWEEET.

2) Probs is obvi probably.

3) Whatevs=more sassy whatever.

4) Creepin'...isn't this a universal word?

5) Loves...how is this a texting dialect...

6) You don't need to know what this is, nbd...

love, manda:) "

Allow me to translate:

1) ok, that's English, I think

2) Probs=probably Obvs=obviously

3) English

4) Creepin'= actually not universal in the sense that she thinks it is. "I was creepin' on someone's facebook" is how it's usually used.

5) Loves is a texting dialect in that she uses it as a noun and applies it to EVERYone and anyone.

6) NBD= no big deal. I'm not sure how her explanation clarifies the meaning, but whatevs!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers