About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A would-be stay at home mom working full-time as a teacher. I teach at my old Highschool, working side-by-side with my own teachers. I blog to keep the Texan grandparents updated and chronicle our life for future reference. (In other words, I don't have a real baby-book or diary.) Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

We close on the house tomorrow but I couldn't resist posting the Thanksgiving Highlights!

My parents hosted, I think the final headcount was 20.

We greeted.

Some matched.
We feasted.


While others played.

"I'm gonna eat your ears!"


Then we recharged,

to play,


Sing,

And read.


Then I went shopping until 4:30am and got my Dyson for $140. It's so awesome it makes husbands want to clean everything with no prompting:


No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers