About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A would-be stay at home mom working full-time as a teacher. I teach at my old Highschool, working side-by-side with my own teachers. I blog to keep the Texan grandparents updated and chronicle our life for future reference. (In other words, I don't have a real baby-book or diary.) Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Planning

If we have no hiccups and manage to complete one project a month, we should have the house just like we'd like it by April 2013. Which is also when we'd like to have baby #2.
And, while we're at it, we hope to win the lottery by then too.

3 comments:

Renee said...

LOL! Congrats, and welcome to homeownership!

Granddad said...

It's a beautiful home....

Julie said...

Congrats on the house! I hope all goes well with your other hopes and goals, too. I know our plans sure don't always work out the way we want but I hope they do for you :)

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers