About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Gender Sterotyping



A while back I bought Sam some Pj's.  The girl one's at the store all looked very uncomfortable (lots of lace and stiff fabrics).  I checked the boy's section and scored two sets of PJ's that are currently her favorites.

Odd thing is, if we ever have a son and he wants to wear the Tinkerbell one's, we'll tell him those are only for girls...is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Strike a pose!

1 comment:

Learning to Parent said...

Y and M wear the same size of pajamas (!!!!) and M always seems to run out of clean ones. I let her wear Y's pajamas probably at least once a week...but Y never wears M's and I don't think I would let him. Guilty too! :) FYI I think those blue ones are pretty adorable. :)

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers