About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Organizing Tick

A friend came over and showed how she'd organized her office.  I was really impressed.  Mainly because my current system looked like this:
The top right picture was stuff taken out of our hideous and enormous filing cabinet.
She introduced me to this lady's system and I was off! 
I filled up our recycling bin, sent Jeremy off with a box of things to shred and a few days later I was left with this:

Orange planner for our schedules, coupon box to keep receipts, filing box to empty out every fiscal year, two magazine files for odds and ends, and box for our taxes.
And the blue box is only 3/4 full!  SO awesome, SO easy now and we actually have a spare bedroom that isn't horribly embarrassing.

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers