About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A would-be stay at home mom working full-time as a teacher. I teach at my old Highschool, working side-by-side with my own teachers. I blog to keep the Texan grandparents updated and chronicle our life for future reference. (In other words, I don't have a real baby-book or diary.) Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Expiration October 1st



More background to come when I can function again...

4 comments:

Julie said...

yay! I'll be praying for a healthy baby. (After I survive 3 captcha failures posting this, that is).

Mammasita said...

Congratulations! Third announcement in 24 hours! I love it!

We with keep you all in our prayers!

PS Love Sam's face!

TX grandma said...

Love Sam's t-shirt--where did you find it. There's the Sam we love.

Momma Mere said...

I wanted to get one of those shirts for Maher! Sam looks incredibly happy :) We will be keeping you and baby in our prayers!

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers