About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Photo Shoot


It took Charlotte a while to warm up.  






Sam, on the other hand...







Starting to warm up...


THERE we go!

She saw something she wanted.  Look at that mullet! 

THE BEAR CRAWL 

That's what she was going for.  SO glad Samantha smuggled that into the car!!

I love the diaper peeking through.

I put the chapstick in her shoe. I love her open mouth.  This is her "I'm concentrating" look.

It wouldn't come out.

Asking for help.

One of my three favorites!


THE GRIN



So pensive...



She gives the best kisses.

Her arm chunk, the sly grin, the eyes...and my greasy hair :)

1 comment:

Mammasita said...

Love the ones of the two girls at the end. Such sweethearts.

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers