About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Saturday, March 7, 2015

My Style

For spirit week I told Jeremy that one day was "dress like a teacher day."  
"Do you think anyone will dress like you?"
"Probably."
"What would they wear?"
He was seriously baffled.  He really thinks I dress like normal people.  I don't do it on purpose, but my "comfort and something cheap-yet-stylish" requirements make me for quite the mimic-able person.  This year 2 students and a teacher dressed like me.

It was jeans day, so I didn't have my usual uniform of "skirt and boots".  
Glasses on the head are not a fashion statement.  The slightest bit of sun has me squinting and gives me headaches.
This is how Charlotte thinks you are to wear sunglasses.

We have to show her the "traditional" method.  She thinks it's is so silly.



No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers