1) Charlotte had 5th disease at the beginning of December.
2) Christmas Eve morning Sam started throw up and by 2 was so dehydrated (remember, she's TINY) we took her to the ER. She just needed some fluids. But she thought it was a GREAT day. Presents from the ER nurses, juice, crackers, unlimited TV- she loooooooves the hospital.
|I somehow managed to make Lucy's gift in 3 evenings...even worked on it in the ER.|
|It was late, but I finally finished this girl's doll as well!|
3) New Years Eve Charlotte got the stomach bug, but she's got a lot more in reserve, so she did fine- just took her a little longer to recover.
|GLUED to mommy|
4) I got the bug the day before school started and had to take another day off to recover.
5) The next day we took Charlotte in for a persistent and gross rash AND the fact that she wouldn't use her right arm after playing with her one night. She had strep of the butt (yeah, I know) and nurse maid's elbow (ie dislocated elbow).
Sam took a swig of my waterbottle the day I was puking and it seems to have a week incubation period...if we can make it through Wednesday with no more puking, I think it will be safe to say we're finally past it! Jeremy thinks he had it at one point, but his body responds to the stomach flu differently, since he doesn't have a large intestine...seriously, our family is just FULL of fun medical experiences! Iliostomy! Child Migraines! ADHD! 5th Disease! Strep Butt! Nursemaid's elbow! Corn Allergy!
Here's hoping to a healthy 3rd child!!