About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Cousin Pictures

Amanda's Art

Joel and Becca have four now!  DANG it they keep lapping us...

Arriving late, as usual

Ready to pose

Immediately started with a "copy me!" routine












Always upside down or sideways...


Charlotte, Olivia and Genevieve crack me up!



Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!  This was my mom's gift this year :)

Charlotte!!



Second Place

In our kitchen
Can you believe how big these two are now?


Charlotte twirling Livy









Progression to the Crazy

Posing...

Giggles

Maniacal Laughter 

Body inversion


"Oh!"

"Is it my turn?"

"Ok, CHEEEEEEE....!"

"-EEEEEEEEESE"

"My cheeks hurt, can I stop now?"

"Ok, if I use my eyebrows, I can hold it a biiiiit longer"

"Last little squeeeze...."

Final Hurrah!

On our wall

Thanks, Amanda.




Charlotte wanted nothing to do with the name thing...










THANK YOU AGAIN, AMANDA!!!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers