About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Nine-Ten months




Wow, what a month!  You've gone from barely crawling to pulling up on everything.  I'm pretty sure you'll be walking by your first birthday.  Which would be cool as you'd get to dance at Amanda's wedding!
You can also sign down, more, drink clap for "yay" and say "ah da" for all done.  You don't always do them at the most appropriate times, but you're close.  You don't like to perform and get very shy when we all get excited to praise you!
I've got a few minutes between Octonaut episodes entertaining a sick big sister, so here goes:






With your new abilities has come quite the clingyness.  You are no longer content unless you are attached to my hip.  And even then you still yell at me to MOVE.  I can't help but crack up at how you will crawl between my legs and knock your head back and forth to try and get my attention.  Reminds me of a cat :)
Several days of this.  But you had the flu too, so you did have your reasons.


Because of Fpies your are constantly eating.  No grains means looooooots of food.  If I can't hold you, one of your favorite places to explore is under your high chair.  Finally, a child who picks up after herself!

This day you were oh so fussy.  I finally took you outside and you discovered leaves.  They crunch.  You were quite content.


Your new mobility has made it impossible for a catnaps for mommy after school.  You always find me now...


So proud of herself!
 This also cracks us up- your favorite position! 

Of course, Sam likes to join in on the fun!

I was trying to catch your sideways head thing you do.
 After an afternoon of puking you felt better, crawled over to the coffee table and pulled yourself up.  And then loaded up your pants. 
 You also like to dismantle things.  The diaper bag and loads of laundry are your area expertise.
Love you to bunches, you little goob!!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers