About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Friday, March 24, 2017

Paleo Baby Finger Food

What's grain free and self-feedable by a baby with 4 teeth?
Good question!  It took me a few weeks of trial and error to figure that out!
Here's our go-to favorite right now:
potato-egg yolk-pancakes. 
They have potato and...egg yolk!  I made some tonight that were green due some spinach I added. 
Cooked in bacon fat and they are yummy!  I'd even eat them.

I has the water, Mommy!

"What?"

"He he, ok, I'll perform!"

"Nom Nom."

 She loooooooves bell pepper slices too.  Especially the ones she's dropped to the floor to find "later".

Eyebrows!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers