About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Monday, November 20, 2017

Goosebumps

So, one thing that Melissa and I hope will work in our favor is this- we are scary similar.  And in ways we didn't know was even possible.  Have you ever wished there was another one of you to do all the things?  That's kind of us.  SO many conversations, preferences- even taste buds are almost identical.  Almost every conversation gets a jump start with "ME TOO!!"

Luckily she has brown eyes and short hair and I have blue eyes and long hair so our husbands and children can tell us apart.

As we've been planning this "social experiment" some mind-boggling conversations have surfaced. 

Such as,

"Kim.  I have a confession to make...I'm a secret hoarder..."
"Of what?"
"Gift bags. Tissue paper. Wrapping paper.  I...I just can't...don't ever...throw it away.  I have a box..."
"Would you like to see my stash?  It used to take up an entire closet..."


I was a little worried about a particular toiletry conversation that was inevitable.  I'm a kleenex snob.  I fully intended on putting forth the extra money to buy the Kleenex Doux soft tissues that I desperately prefer.
And then, while unpacking Melissa shyly confessed..."Kim...I'm going to be straight with you...I have to have a certain kind of tissue..."
I burst out laughing, had her try mine (she prefers the lotion kind) and she said she thought it would do the trick.

Luckily, the chores we like and dislike are complete opposites.  I loathe grocery shopping.  She loathes doing laundry.  What to guess what each of us finds relaxing???

Today, though, was the kicker. 
"Kim, what's your kindle password?"
"####"
"LOL, want to guess what ours is??"

Not even kidding!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers