About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How long?

Typical nap:
asleep for 10 minutes
wakes up to be put back down for another 20
wakes up and has to be held to sleep for another 45
sleeps for final 15 minutes

So how long was the nap?

Or was it 4?




Here's something she did for a week, not sure what she's doing but it made us crack up (especially me, as you'll hear at the end)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim, that was too cute! I forgot how much I missed your laugh until I heard it. It was so good to talk to you yesterday. I'm praying that Samantha's sleep habits start to allow you to get more rest, as well. Love you!

Mallory

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers