About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Monday, August 31, 2009

Pain in the Neck

This morning my poor baby woke up like this:

She was CRABBY. Dear lord, I thought her colic had returned.
But I realized, yet again, how glad I am that we moved back to Lincoln! We called Dr. Maach, my family's chiropractor for over 23 years, and he was able to get her in today. The man is awesome. Kind of like a Grandpa to me. Thankfully, he sees her for free!

Anyway, after she came back (and was royally P.O.ed at what "that man" did to her), she took a much needed nap and woke up like this:

(Photo curiosity of Lucy- got her to smile and everything!)

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers