About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Playdate

Jennifer and Laura finally brought their girls over for all of our daughters to meet! Audra (1 month), Nicole (6 months) and Samantha(3.5 months) had a roaring good time! And they are already in sync- all three wore flowers on their clothing!
I think every single picture I've ever taken of these two is like this- Laura surprised and Jen...um, let's say "stoic".
Nicole knew EXACTLY what to do with the mobile. Positioned herself and everything.


Just for size comparison- Audra and Samantha- both weighing 10 lbs, 9 oz.

Audra: ok, I hear noise, but I don't see anyone...
Samantha: What's under here?
Nicole: BABY!!!

Audra: Hey! Nicole! look over here!
Nicole: Samantha, what kind of moisturizer do you use?
Samantha: Shaklee's moisturizer...now give me the toy

Audra: HEY! CHEEKS! I'm talkin' to you!
Nicole: And such soft hair...what shampoo do you use?
Samantha: Shaklee's baby wash- can you stop touching me now?

Audra: Neener neener, you can't touch me!
Samantha: Mom? Can I be done now?
Nicole: Is she sticking her tongue out at me?

Audra: THAT'S right. What are you going to do about it?
Samantha: guys! guys! Please! I'm small and fragile, please don't fight around me.
Nicole: Oh, Sam, sorry.

Audra: Chicken...
Samantha: uh oh
Nicole: oh no, she didn't...

Audra: Mommy!
Samantha: I sense a looming danger...
Nicole: You better run!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are soo cute! I love them!

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers