About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rare Footage

We were cuddling one morning before Church and when I got up (and turned on the light) she stayed asleep! Not for very long, granted- but long enough for me to grab a quick shot! She "drapes" when she's asleep- I love it!

Also, in a Knitting of the Mind update, I got my first new student! I had sent the link to all the principals and I guess they passed it along. I was very excited as only one of the principals had responded to my e-mail (although I know they had all looked at it--thank you Google Analytics!)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

What a cute pic!! :)

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers