About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The "Favorite" take two

I didn't have the camera on, but rest assured the following did take place:

Me: I love you! I love you Samantha! I love you!

Samantha: AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaailuvdada.

Me: Mamamamamamamamamama

Samantha: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaadada.


Little stinker!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Penelope does that, too! I say, 'Penelope, Mommy loves you! Mamamama...' And she returns, 'DADADADADADA!!!' Like, she shouts it at me. Then I glare at JD.

*Ashley

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers