4 month stats:
24 1/2 in- 55%
11 lb 7 oz- 10%
50% head circumference
So ,we're average and skinny
- Samantha is still getting up every 2-3 hrs at night, but naps are getting better. 1 hr naps are becoming less uncommon, and she'll even surprise me with a 2 hr nap about once a week!
- We've moved up to size 2 diapers, and I had to pack away 0-3 month clothes yesterday.
- She is a much easier baby to read now!
- She loves being in the baby Ktan, especially since we've mastered holding our head up.
- She rolled over for the first time 2 days ago- from back to front, and moves all over her crib at night just by rocking back and forth.
- She is very much a mommy's girl, but daddy is just as good when I'm not in sight.
- Jeremy and Samantha have father-daughter time every morning. I give her to him at 7ish and he gets ready for the day, bringing her back to me around 9, hungry and ready for her morning nap!
- Sam's immune system is getting it's workout too. She's had the flu, a fever and stuffy nose all within the past 3 weeks. I think the poor thing has allergies. EVERY time we leave/enter our building she sneezes 3 times. Lucy says it's because Samantha likes making wishes (which is what you do when you sneeze three times- in case you didn't know)