About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sugar High

I'm a teacher at heart. I can't help it- I LOVE explaining things to people (especially when they are wrong- but that's more of a vice than a virtue). That's why, even though I'm not in a classroom right now, I still get to be a teacher via presentations thanks to my Shaklee business. My goal is to do generic (ie don't mention Shaklee) presentations on Women and Kid's health at MilkWorks. Here is something similar to what I'd present. I love visuals, so there are a LOT of pictures to follow!

How much sugar are you (or your kids!) eating a day? Each cube is 1 tsp sugar. If you have a second, please count them up and leave me a comment as to how many you counted!





































Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers