About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Horizontal Child in a Vertical World

Samantha has finally decided to start using her legs other than kicking mommy in her sleep. She is still gettting use to the variety of ways to use her head whilst being held in her new perspective. I've decided we can live being a little more cramped and am going to be looking for an exersaucer or a johnny jump up at garage sales this week. I saw tons at the beginning of the summer, hopefully I haven't lost my chance!Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamantha!
nope, you over shot it- over here!
There you go! Hi!

Such a sweet baby!
No, this is a camera, not a phone.

1 comment:

Granddad said...

Beautiful baby! Smiling Dad! Great job, Mom!

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers