About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Monday, September 7, 2009

Butterfies

Samantha has changed SO much just in the past couple of weeks. As much as I've loved Samantha from the moment I met her- I'm ashamed to say I didn't always like her.
Now I miss her company as soon as I put her down to bed (6:30pm!) and can't wait for her next feeding so we can cuddle.

And her smile- she has got the cutest baby grin I have ever seen. She's started to wrinkle her nose when she does it. It literally gives me butterflies. You know, the ones you get when you have your first kiss or hold your crush's hand for the first time? I get those every time she smiles at me. I can't get enough of them! Luckily, she's very eager to dish them out. Just today she was dozing off to sleep and suddenly turned to me- and in the very dim light I could see her give me a goofy grin.






No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers