About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Belated Birthday

It can't be a good sign that I'm posting a month late about my daughter's first birthday. She's my first and things are just suppose to get lazier from each child on, I hear...things are not boding well for the next to come...

Anyway, here's a sneak peak of the fun. Who knows when I'll get to the actual birthday post!

Eating a dairy-free birthday cake!
(Wait for the end to see the real fun)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

How cute! I'm sorry we weren't able to be at her party. Thinking of you a lot lately.

I think I've decided I want your mom and your laugh as my ring on my phone. It is contagious. ;-)

Granddad said...

That's Granddad's girl! Gotta love chocolate cake and frosting...!

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers