About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Thursday, April 12, 2012

While in the Shower I was pondering...

If A=B and B=C, then A=C.

So then if my brother and my sister Lucy look alike and Lucy and Samantha look alike, does that mean I'm producing children that look like my brother?



PS
Jeremy is having "the surgery" for his ulcerative colitis today.  Prayers please!

1 comment:

Granddad said...

Fortunately....or unfortunately, depending on how you want your kids to look....the gene pool is not prone to simple algebraic equations.

Therefore if you take all your genes, combine them with all of Jeremy's genes, "shake and stir" (the fun part), then divide them by two so that you get half the genes from each...you get a kid or kids. Shake and stir as much as you want, the variables are geometric, not linear.

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers