About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A would-be stay at home mom working full-time as a teacher. I teach at my old Highschool, working side-by-side with my own teachers. I blog to keep the Texan grandparents updated and chronicle our life for future reference. (In other words, I don't have a real baby-book or diary.) Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Good News and Bad News

In regards to Jeremy's health, I think we're at a point where I can give an update that won't change as soon as I write it.  He was finally able to get in to see the doctors.  One visit was a phone call to the doc at home (he was on call) and he met Jer at the ER and rented* a room to fix Jeremy up and show him how to do it himself. So the good news is he's finally stable, able to go to work 3/4th time and is not in constant pain.  The bad news is this 6-8 week recovery period is looking more like 6-8 months.  The surgery was suppose to improve his quality of life.  He's currently at a much lower quality than before, which is very frustrating.  But at least there is an end in sight (we hope!)

*no charge

 

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers