About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A would-be stay at home mom working full-time as a teacher. I teach at my old Highschool, working side-by-side with my own teachers. I blog to keep the Texan grandparents updated and chronicle our life for future reference. (In other words, I don't have a real baby-book or diary.) Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tummy Time

She just can't get enough...

 





 





I wish I'd had the camera yesterday.  They were doing tummy time and I asked Samantha to help me with something.  She hollered, "Just a minute!" and then came running.  She explained that she had to leave Charlotte with a friend.  She had laid down a doll to replace herself on the floor.  The doll was on its tummy with its head turned to face Charlotte.  It melted my heart! 

2 comments:

Geek for Hire said...

I am glad you have the blog I get to hear about stories you are sometimes to tired to tell me. I love this story.

Mammasita said...

Love this! Such a sweet and thoughtful big sister!

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers