About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Saturday, May 3, 2014

SEVEN

Seven months.  I am head over heels in love with this girl.  I just can't get enough.  She's so happy.  Even when she's grumpy, it's just whining.  She can get royally ticked off in her pack-n-play, but we've discovered that when she wakes up crying, we have to leave her alone.  When she's fussing or talking to herself for 5+ minutes then she wants out.   Why 5 minutes?  Because she'll fall back asleep sometimes!!!!  She'll fall asleep in the car, my arms, pretty much anywhere.  The past two nights she gave me 6-7 hour stretches.  So this just compounds my love for her. 
As much as I hate to admit it, I. love. sleep.

Click to see the two extra chompers that have come in nicely.

When she's sitting she's still immobilized.  So she's got some awesome yoga stretches that allow her to reach really far.

She loves the wipe containers.  Not sure why. 

Put her clothes on and she just picked up where she left off.

At 17 lbs and 98% for height, she's officially in 12 month clothes.  This is the one 6-month outfit that I still put on her because it is SO DARN CUTE.  Every time I put it on her I sigh, thinking it will be the last time I'll be able to squeeze her chunky arms into it.

Leaning in for a closer look at the flashes

*melt*


She's not mobile, but she's a compass.

She orientates towards the wipe container

And spoons.  Spoons are always on her radar too.

Seriously, she'll sit and play for 30+ minutes.  She's just so content!
 

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers