About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Monday, September 1, 2014

Favorites

 Every time I get a new phone I always lament the lost pictures.  I do not like "smart" phones, so I can't upload anything.  Well, I can I just have to txt something to Jeremy and ask him to e-mail it to me or post it on facebook.  Anyway, my last phone was a "smart" phone and I hated it.  BUT some of my favorite pictures are on it, so I was able to save them.  So here are several that have been my background at one point or another since November.
 

Ok, the babysitter sent me this one- she fell asleep like this!
 

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers