About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas!

Because of all of the sickness, Christmas was very piece-meal.  I didn't even go to Mass Christmas day/eve.  I don't remember exactly why, just that I wasn't feeling well at all.  Anyway, this year was the year of play dough, Legos and books. I'm still trying to figure out how to spread out the gift opening.  When they open more than 2 at once they get overwhelmed and just walk away to...read a book.  Ideas are welcome!
Chrismtas Morning!
Santa brought a bike and nursery center.

Mom and Dad gave lots of books and...
a Church coat!  I heard the squeal of delight when she discovered "I have POCKets!"







Yes, that's a Frozen Lego Castle.  Her Fairy Godmother went a little wild!





Yeah, I know, not many pictures.  That's what happens when mommy is tired/sick/knitting/reading during break...no one else picks up the camera!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers