About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Kids Say

A few that I don't want to forget...


Charlotte crawled into bed with me to cuddle for a few minutes and gasped, "Oh!  I felt Genevieve kick!"
I replied, "No, I think she's still sleeping, but she'll be awake here soon..."
And Charlotte chirped back, "Oh!...Will her light turn green?"






Today while making coffee,
C, "Why are they making coffee?"
S, "Because it wakes them up and puts them in a better mood!"




Charlotte every single time we get into the car, "MOMMY!  Do you want to play I Spy?!?!? Ok!  I'll go first...I spy something...green! The grass!  Ok your turn!"




"I fell at recess...and I screamed REALLY loud- but only once...and then cried and cried...but MOM I'm gonna have a really cool scab, won't I?!?!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers