About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Sunday, May 1, 2016

May Day

I had the energy and thinking power to do it this year! Yay!  For under $30 we were able to make 63 baskets and 17 large bags!



Thanks to my mom making the cards we were adding were super easy!  Sam drew a picture...

Then my mom copied them and we used her fancy cutter to cut them up!

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!

She said her teacher was the best at folding paper "because she doesn't need a table--she does it in the air!!"

delivering...

Most were too timid to chase her (plus she's wicked fast...gets that from my side!)

So she'd retreat and give them hugs.

THIS family was waiting...

But Sam escaped!!  

Some families just chatted for a bit. 
This one had a beer ready for Jeremy!

Too slow!

Only one to barely catch her- Lucy!  

Then Mimi...and Papa got his turn later!

Happy May Day!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers