About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Parenthood

I need a recording of myself that reminds me of just how exhausted I will be the first few weeks...and that it does eventually get better!  I'm.so.tired right now that I've hit insomnia.  It takes me SO long to fall asleep that I only sleep for 10 minutes at a time before I have to get up again.  
So. exhausted.
But it WILL end.
It did with Samantha
Eventually...I remember taking an ambien just to help me fall asleep.  Samantha wasn't even in the building and I could SWEAR that I could still hear her crying.
I got a lot more sleep with Charlotte simply because Samantha went to sweet sweet preschool during the day.
This summer is slipping by, and I'm trying to enjoy it as much as possible.  

But keeping the girls busy during the day and so I stay awake means lots of housework for Daddy to help out with when he comes home from work.
But it DOES it...right?  
I'm thinking yes as eventually we will feel rested enough to have more...

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers