About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Water Play x3

My girls are water BUGS.  Seriously, this is their top "mom can we pleeeeease" activity.  I save it for when I have to get a lot of grading done. This time G joined in.


SO proud of her balancing act.


WHY do they insist on pouring water on the baby's head??

G LOVED it and annoyed her sister's to no end with her non-Elsa playing ways.

Using her third hand

To come inside

This-along with Charlotte's nasty splinters over Easter- was the day I vowed to re-finish the deck.


No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers