About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Sunday, May 3, 2009

38 Weeks Our new friend Braxton

Aren't the chipmunk cheeks wonderful?!?!

This week has been full of contractions. I thought I'd had Braxton-Hicks before. But now we are fully acquainted. They take my breath away (and not in an "oh how beautiful" sense).
Other than that, everything has just been ho-hum. I've adapted to the numb fingers, mastered getting my pants and shoes on in quick, swift motions (Jer thinks there should be Pregnant Women Olympics) and have grown accustomed to 70 bathroom trips a day.

I'm ready to be done sharing living space in my body, so please pray that our little bundle is ready soon!

In other news:
We found an apartment! Oh, how we are relieved. I can't tell you how hard it was to find a 1 bed, 1 bath apartment with either w/d hookups or included, in a family friendly part of town in our price range. But God blessed us yet again! A huge plus it that it is within walking distance (up a biiiiig hill) to Jer's work.
Everyone together now, big *sigh of relief*

I thought I'd leave you with one-last picture. Jer thought it would be funny to capture me burping. He would have died, but I couldn't help but laugh when I saw it.
Notice the "wait a sec" finger. Obviously he didn't listen.

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers