About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sam I Am

We have not been able to get Samantha to take a pacifier (or at least one other than Jer's finger)
We did not want a binky baby, but with all the screaming and constant rooting, I'd be thrilled if she took a binky. The past couple of days I've been putting her on my chest, face down and she snorts like a little piggy and burries her head in my chest. We joke that she's looking for a truffle.

Today, after an hour of screaming non-stop, I decided to try the pacifier yet again:

(Say! I DO like green eggs and ham!)

now, if only we could find these...they seem to have disappeared during the move.

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers