About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bigger Bump

24 weeks with Charlotte
24 weeks with Samantha

I'm seven inches larger in the belly now than I was with Sam at this stage in pregnancy (I'm avoiding the topic of butt size and weigh comparison for a reason though).  I'm getting lots of people offering to help me do random and easy stuff.  I looooove having the bump this time, but have mixed feelings about the "help".  I like that people are noticing (ie I've surpassed the looking "fat" stage to looking pregnant stage), but I feel like I'm taking advantage of their kindness if I accept the help when it really is unnecessary.  Seriously, every time a stranger offers or just does something for me it takes me a second to realize why they are helping me.  I keep forgetting that I look pregnant!  It is very uplifting, though, that the site of a pregnant woman still instigates the urge to help her and take care of her.  There is hope for society!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers