About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Waiting...

 
This morning, in an effort to keep Sam occupied while I checked my packing* and got ready for the day, I allowed Sam to take a picture of her artwork.
 
She says it's a cheeta.  I totally see it.
But of course I can't let her have the camera and expect her to take just one picture...

He's not into taking pictures so...

...this one is extra sweet because he "posed" for her.



*1) purse
2) small side purse for phone and participation points to hand out during the day
3) backpack with laptop and grading that I never get to at home anymore
4) Diaper bag
5) lunch bag
6) carseat with bundled up baby (preferribly sleeping)
7) Coffee
8) water
9) Sam's lunch
10) Sam's backpack
11) pump
12) milk in portable "fridge"

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers