About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Who needs Google images?

I use Google images a LOT for the materials we create at school.  And I hate it.  Because I can never find something that is exactly what I need unless I search for pages and pages.   And then there is the whole p0rn thing.   Seriously,  type in Anything and either  a nude person or male or female parts will show up.  Even with  filters.  Seriously,  just search for something innocent, like "9" or "apples".  I'm not kidding when I say I have to make sure Sam is not looking over my shoulder when I am looking for pictures to use.  Anyway,  I digress.  I needed  picture of someone refusing to get dressed to illustrate a funny sentence that I wanted to use.  You can imagine my hesitation (and inability) to find what I needed.  Then I had an idea. 


She totally nailed it.

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers