About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Thursday, January 15, 2015

PEEK!

 Charlotte was playing peek around a corner and it reminded me of my mom's all-time favorite picture of me doing the exact same thing on my first birthday.
Add some curls to her neck and a blue dress and this could be me.  

I even showed it to my mom and she immediately flipped out.
The Crazy One decided to join in .  She's not completely naked, I promise.  It was only -27 out,..she was hot..who was I to argue?

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers