About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Playtime with the Sick

This poor thing has been miserable all week and now has a double ear-infection.  We are counting down the hours until she feels better.  She so badly wants to play, but just can't enjoy anything right now.
She put the headband on and grabbed her phone and then popped the binky in..

And that's all she had the energy for.

She swapped them out and then took a binky break.

Mission- Get baby to smile.




Attempted to play "peek-a-boo".

It was interrupted by her ears...

The closest to a smile I could get.

Binky break.  This playing thing is hard work.

I don't know what I want, so...how about some milk, mom?

Milk. Milk. Milk. Milk. 
Meh, too much work, I'll just lay down here instead. 

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers