About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Do you want to build a snowman?

I said those words and realized that I'll never be able to ask that question to my girls without a tune in my head.  Ugh.  So sad.  Oh well, I just need to let it go.  
GAH!

Oreos, carrots and grapes!  I'm sure the squirrels were thrilled.

Then I built her an ice-castle.

She added braids and boobs to the snowman and named her Ana.

Back view

After the socks in the tub, I bought her some snow mittens...the ones she was using may or may not have been Charlotte's size.
How is she this big already?

Then we discovered a PERFECT sledding hill on the townhouse property.  Seriously, it's perfect.  And private!  When she gets old enough she's going to have so much fun playing on this hill with her sister and friends.

We returned for a break in the castle.
She played in her kingdom of isolation.  She looked like the Queen.

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers