About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Charlotte Speak Part II

Part II
1.  Gittygitty
2.  Ahhhhh
3. Stah
4.  Sssah
5.  Shus
6.  Bum bum?
7.  *smacks lips*
8.  Dnstah
9.  No-no
10.  Nye-Nye
11. Zoo-see
12.  Hi?
13. oh-go
14. Moo?


A. There you go
B. I'm tired.  Just lay me down already
C. Where's the moon?
D. I'm not supposed to be doing this
E. Can I color please?
F. Lucy
G. Do you have a phone I can use?
H. stars
I. Shoes
J. I SEE/WANT GOLDFISH
K. Socks
L. Can we read Chick-a Chicka boom boom?
M. Downstairs
N.  My hands are dry, can I have some lotion?



PART 2 ANSWERS
1.E 2 N 3H 4K 5I 6L 7J 8M 9D 10B 11F 12C

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers