About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A would-be stay at home mom working full-time as a teacher. I teach at my old Highschool, working side-by-side with my own teachers. I blog to keep the Texan grandparents updated and chronicle our life for future reference. (In other words, I don't have a real baby-book or diary.) Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Poop Scribbles

The exersaucer used to be her "poop-chair."  Whenever we put her in there, she'd poop within minutes.  So exact, it was, that Sam literally thought that's what it was called.  A Poop Chair.  Now that she's too big for it.  Whenever we need her to poop (Sorry Charlotte, you've inherited the Hilger-gut) we give her a notepad and pen.  Within minutes, we'll have poop.
The legs!


We call these her poop scribbles.

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers